Tuesday, November 08, 2011

My first Facetime [Hot]

Offsite @ SG 9 to 5. Team dinner started early at 6pm as we called the day early. Not able to skip the group drink tonight @ Chime, but managed to leave early with some of my female colleagues from other locations ... hehe ~

Sorry ladies and gentlemen, you're all nice people and I enjoyed the time with you, but I preferred to spend my night with my little one =P

I was back to my hotel room at 9.30pm tonight and started the Facetime once settled done. Bo Bo was playing with Ming and my mom at the mat @ living, and he started by stretching out his little hand to touch the screen. He was obviously not satisfied by touching the screen alone and was curious why mama was in papa’s little iPhone. After a while, Bo Bo tried to look at what’s at the back of the iPhone ... hahaha ... my lovely boy!

The session end by annoyed Bo Bo not able to reach his mama from whatever means, so he decided to kiss/ bite the iPhone ... wahahaha =P

No comments: