Thursday, December 16, 2004

Day on my own

Worked alone at Central. Spent the whole morning clearing up the office, got files and documents well-packed and had them sent back to "head office" for further "processing". Finally it's around the time to move to the new office. Once I thought of having to climb up the slope every morning for work later in Jan 2005, I felt exhausted @_@

Received Alvis's call and talked for a while, after which I called Clara the b-day girl. She just woke up by the time I called --- it's 11.30am!!! B-day girl always have privileges ... haha ... Anyway, happy birthday Clara =)

Went to lunch alone, decided to have dumplings at that small dumpling shop. Shouldn't be able to visit this shop so often later, it's too far away from the new office =( I love this shop anyway. Really.

Took ferry to TST after work, it's a very windy evening. Wandered around Ocean Terminal and Harbour City, visited toy and CD shops. Gave up bookstore and CitySuper, it'd be too late to go home as father has prepared dinner for me.

So finally, I spent the day all alone. So bored.

No comments: