Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Luggage

"You've got 2 luggage."
"Yes, I’m flying back to my home country."
"but you have 2 luggage."
"so?"
"you have to pay for excess baggage."
"I'm flying business class."
"oh really?"

All in a blink, the staff turned to be very enthusiastic, speaking in a totally different tone and mentioned nothing when my baggage exceeded the normal allowance of 40kg.

"I have an umbrella, can I send that as a hold bag?"
"No problem of course, but if I could ask you to proceed to Section H and place it with the staff at the oversized baggage counter, that would be wonderful. I would suggest you to go to Section H because the fast track is over there as well, with the business lounge just around the corner after you pass through the custom."

我承認自己懶惰,沒心機搜索 Club member 專用的 counters ,走到 Section C 就寄存行李。可是那也讓我意識到,無論在世界那一個角落,都有白鴿眼的人 ...

No comments: