Wednesday, October 04, 2006

2 vs 1 [Sunny]

6pm, Carmen Au Yeung called.
"Are you going to practise yoga tonight?" "I hope so, but for sure I couldn't be off before 8.30pm, that's why I would pick those classes after 8.30pm in case I really go for one." "So do I, let's keep in touch."

8.45pm, CAY called.
"How's your progress?" "Guess I would be able to take the 9.45pm class. How's the status on your end?" "In a dilemma, either going back home or continue to work a little bit longer and then yoga. Don't wanna take 9.30pm class tough, it's Fusion." "Cool, let's take the 9.45pm class then. No need to book, right?" "You'd better make reservation, you'd force yourself to leave before 9.30pm then ... haha =P" "Okay, I'll do that."

9.20pm, CAY called.
"Hey, I'm at the Entertainment Building right now." "I'm packing, will leave in a minute or two. How about you go to the Yoga centre first and let's meet there at the resting area?" "Sure, see you then."

If I didn't know by evening that CAY may go for a late class, guess I would simply skip the yoga practice tonight. Later on our way back home, CAY told the same. That made me realize ...

It's easier to get thing done if two persons work together towards its accomplishment *,*

No comments: