Friday, August 31, 2007

Farewell lunch with trader [Hot]

Had lunch with Tak the trader in a brand new Japanese restaurant at Lan Kwai Fong --- indeed, I didn't know it's a Japanese one until I stepped inside, it looked so much like a shop serving western foods!

Tak and I didn't used to talk a lot during office hours, but we talked a lot today, ranging from my offer, his study, the derivatives markets, marriage, his dinner with brokers last night to his previous stay in HKEx. If he could just stopped spotting his blackberry it would be even nicer --- Haha, his wife kept complaining about that as well =P

Tak said that he targeted to get me and Edwin to the front office previously, but seemingly I was not really keen on that and thus he went for Edwin. True, I was never ambitious and was not interested in any front office position. Not even for middle office one, it's a bit too exhausted for a lazy girl like me, who looked for simple life, enjoyable moments and normal working hours ... haha *,*

No comments: