Thursday, August 02, 2007

Meeting with Victor [Hot]

Woke up in the great early morning. Didn't wanna take the medicines as they made me drowsy, but gotta took them finally as I coughed like a TB patient. Walked along the Central MTR station, feeling dreamy all the way while my eyes opened wide suddenly --- Trevor the boss was walking straight towards me! Face to face, no way to escape. I knew it's his habit to arrive at office by 8.30am everyday, but it's just 8.10am! Why he went to office so early today @_@ This stimulated another waves of bad coughs on me, especially when Trevor spotted me and smiled. Such a terrific scene *.*

He might not sense anything, but I felt like being caught =P

Still in shock when I met with Victor around 25 minutes later. The meeting was not as relaxing as the one with Paul last time, and those why why why questions drove me a bit mad. How come there were so many whys? Why Why Why ... >,<

Back to office by around 10am, walked pass Trevor's seat as quickly as possible and didn't approach him for the whole day. So fortunate that he was busy in persuading Gavin to rescind his resignation for the day and didn't have time to talk to me ... hehe *,*

No comments: