Monday, November 24, 2008

Lemonade [Cold]

在 Eleanor 的幫助下,決定了我舉行 leaving drink 的地方 --- the Gallery.

Krister 說,現在他已榮登祖父輩,要 "stop all bad behaviours" ,與我一樣喝 lemonade =P

> Subject: Updated: Myra's leaving drink
> When: 28 November 2008 17:30-20:00 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time : Dublin,
> Edinburgh, Lisbon, London.
> Where: The Gallery (10-11 Austin Friars, London, EC2N 2HG)
>
> See you at the Green Room of the Gallery this Friday from 5.30pm onwards!
>
> http://www.lewisandclarke.com/gallery.html
>
> PS: My last day will be on 4Dec2008 (Thursday), so don't feel surprised to
> see me in office next week ...
>
> **********

- Hide quoted text -
>
>
> Alright, strictly speaking I'm not leaving the team, but heading back home
> and joining our Asia Pacific wing after spending the past 12 months
> running around different RBS buildings in London!
>
> Let's gather and have a drink before I return to Hong Kong for a warm
> Christmas (it's HK, not Singapore ...).
>
> Venue tbc and welcome for any suggestion - I'll stick to my lemonade no
> matter where we go ...
>
> Cheers,
> Myra

No comments: