Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Farewell May [Hot]

Met Sarah by chance at washroom in office.

"Where had you been to these 2 weeks? I've kept searching for you!" "Oh really? I was on my core leave!" "Oh dear! That's why I couldn't see you in office!"

What she wanna tell was that May would have her last day in office this Friday and they've arranged farewell lunch today at Ning Po Alumni Restaurant (as I remember, that's the one which FK always mentioned about trying out for lunch but no action plan yet ...). I was just in time to join =)

May's leaving for she'd be moving to Australia for her daughter's study. Her daughter is six or seven and the caring parents have already planned for her study which would be actualized in Australia. For no doubts, both parents gave up their jobs in Hong Kong and would look for a new start over there.

That's parents' type of love --- to give without asking for returns.

No comments: