Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Desire [Warm > Sunny > Windy]

Sick of the poor manner of K. Finally I understood why people perceived that I'm more experienced in the products even though he joined earlier than me, both were totally green with derivatives when we got started. Attitudes did matter.

The morning session was not enjoyable at all. That's why I chose to have a walk in the Hong Kong Park rather than going back to office straight away after having my weekly lunch with Florence. Lovely scene and warm sunshine. My tightened nerves eased while I wandered around with lively paces. The desire of having leisure trip was so strong, especially when I saw Stupid Cow's photo of sakura in his school.

I WANT HOLIDAYS!!!! >,<

2 comments:

Day Tripper said...

I will keep on sending you beautiful pics before I drop back into the work hell.

Sana said...

Soon it'll be the other way round when I'll be on ALs after mid April while you'll be working in hell ... hohoho >,<