Friday, March 03, 2006

Friday meals [Less freezing but still cold]

Tried out something new again this afternoon. FK brought me, Emily and Christina to somewhere far away, nearly reached Sheung Wan, to have lunch at one of those small and scattered western restaurants. All restaurants looked so lovely under warm sunlight. Same as on yesterday, I didn't ever notice there's such a place in Central *,* !!

That's for my lunch. At night, ex-PwCers had dinner gathering at Theatre Lee CWB. As usual, I was the last one to arrive (since there's no existing PwCers joining this week!) at the time they nearly finished their dinner. Not feeling hungry indeed, merely had some foods and then felt full. Dinner ended within an hour after my arrival. Didn't actually enjoy such a short dinner, when could I be back to my glorious old days @_@

No comments: