Thursday, September 22, 2005

Another busy day

Enjoyed early lunch with Cecilia at IFC Spaghetti House before peak hours. We loved the discounted set lunch so much! Must go and try it again =P

Got additional ad-hoc tasks. Once off but ad-hoc. Not difficult indeed, especially with my accounting backgrounds; but really got too many cases to work on within limited timeframe. Turned out that I had to leave office by 9.15pm @_@

Started doubting whether my other teammates actually know how to work out similar calculation, it seemed to me that they had no idea about it. Guessed it'd be better to teach them the way of calculation, so that they could pick it up easier when I am on leave. Gosh ... still long time to go before I could take leaves, but I kept dreaming about that ~~>_<~~

No comments: