Monday, September 26, 2005

Happy Birthday in arrear, Sum

Sum's b-day was on last Friday, but he was at PRC that day. That's why we postponed his b-day dinner to tonight.

Got everything done by 7pm something, just pending my colleague's work to complete the last step again. Waiting, waiting and waiting, really hated that. Still had no response by 8pm, I couldn't sit there further and so headed to my colleague's seat. He hasn't even started working on the task at all! I was so annoyed, told him that I gotta went out for dinner and asked him to complete the work immediately. He was unwilling but was forced to do so, since I was standing besides him "monitoring" his progress. I hated that.

Finally arrived at CWB at nearly 9pm. I was the last one to join, they had started the dinner soon before I came. Dined at a Japanese restaurant, but I've forgotten its name already. Everybody looked tired; no wonder, it's Monday night, the start of the tiring working week! =P

No comments: