Wednesday, September 07, 2005

"Healthy" restaurant

Date for my weekly lunch with Florence. Planned to go to "Step" but it's crowded with long queue of people @_@ On our way walking to SoHo, Florence spotted a small restaurant suddenly, which claimed to offer Healthy foods. We're lucky enough to get 2 seats there before people started flooding in some time after we got in.

There're many dishes offered by the restaurant, too many choices that we couldn't pick one easily. Foods were delicious, but the shop was crowding and food orders were not properly arranged. Someone has taken my dish, and when I chased for my order, the waiter gave hers to substitute mine. Quite messy indeed, but the foods really tasted good.

Florence chased up my backlogs of diaries. I gotta trying my best to start writing something tonight =P

No comments: