Sunday, September 11, 2005

Conrad Tea Buffet

Sister Cat earned a big sum of money from property markets + she'd be going back to KPMG, that's why she gave a treat of tea buffet at Conrad.

For no doubt, Conrad would ask for a premium over market price for tea buffet due to its famous brand, but we didn't actually see any special attractions which took our hearts. Really.

After the buffet, I walked all the way to the Star Ferry Pier and took a ferry to TST. It used to be my most favourite route to go home from Central after work, but since I switched my job I didn't take the route for a long time. For sure, when you're off over 7pm, what's on your mind would be to get home for dinner asap rather than taking ferry to enjoy the harbour view.

If I got the chance and money to buy my own house, I would definitely like to have one with harbour view. I like sea, I won't feel bored even if you asked me sitting there and watching it for the whole day. Ironically, I don't know swimming, which is something that I couldn't pick up for the past 20+ years ... Gosh ... -_-"

Alvis's turn to chase up my backlogs of diaries. I'm working very hard on it @_@

No comments: