Sunday, May 08, 2005

Colour vs Person

Hiking cancelled due to bad weather. Woke up for long so didn't wanna hide up in my bed again. That's why internet popped up as a good place to exert my time.

Read e-mail from Kenice and did a personality test just now. Actually I remembered I've dealed with it before, and for more than twice, I gave consistent answers other than for the first question. Maybe that reflected my priorities in life changed from time to time. So poor that career and pride always come the last two items =P

There's a question relating to colours. I didn't know whether it's intrinsic, though I could actually name out reasons why I assigned who to which. Anyway, these were those answers.

Yellow – Gourry my brother
Orange – Alvis
Red – Ming
White – Emily
Green – Ming my father

No comments: