Saturday, May 21, 2005

Home-made dinner

Super tired and fell asleep for the whole afternoon. Felt so satisfied when woke up by the evening, though I could go on sleeping for no doubt. Really felt exhausted >_<

When was the last time I cook my own dinner? ... Got no idea at all. I guess I did none in year 2004. Anyway, I was doing that tonight. I'm somewhat interested in cooking but I hate doing washing after that. Would that resemble I'm interested in starting up masterpiece but hate clearing up messy stuffs created after that? Maybe ... =P

Recipe for dinner tonight: Smoked Salmon, Steamed Fish Siu-mai, Macaroni in Chicken Soup, Dumplings with Pork and Chinese Cabbage. Very simple dishes, but did feel happy while cooking since I could share it with someone and I didn't have to do washing *,*

No comments: