Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Lunch and shoes [Hot]

Had a long lunch with Carmen AY at Watami APM. It's really free and comfortable chatting with Carmen AY, my secondary and university schoolmate who was also my "guy fong" in hostel =P

Went to Prince Edward/ Mongkok to search for shoes after that, aiming to buy pair(s) of black shoes for work and a pair "extraordinarily" coloured for Clara's wedding. So bad to find out that there's no more size 3/ 4 available in those shops which I used to buy shoes! You know, buying shoes for work was always a frustrating task to me, I could never accomplish it smoothly ~~>_<~~

While I was tired and down for my mission impossible, suddenly I recalled seeing full range of shoe sizes in "Kam Dou", the mall for wedding accessories, last time when I visited there with Clara and other girls. Walked towards the mall at once, and I stepped into the first shoe shop in sight --- hey, they've got shoes from sizes 2 to 9, amazing! Went upstairs to check out more shops, all got similar shoe sizes and even tailor-made ones with reasonable prices! Of course, most of them are shiny ones since they're for wedding/ party/ dancing indeed.

Finally picked a pair of plain black of size 4.5 for work and a pair of silver sandals of size 4 for Clara's wedding, both at discounted prices. So glad that I could get it done today, or else I wouldn't be certain at all on when I could squeeze out time for shopping again with possibly no return ... Yeah ~ *,*

2 comments:

Day Tripper said...

no shoes for cow

Sana said...

I've got shoes, so I'm not cow ... hoho ~