Saturday, March 03, 2007

Samsung showroom @ Langham Place [Warm]

Accompanied my parents to Central for the eye check-up and had lunch at IFC Crystal Jade Xiao Long Bao right afterwards. Took a ferry to cross the harbour, while my parents went home and I headed to Mongkok.

Visited the Samsung showroom with Ming once upon arrival. LCD monitors were one of those major items being displayed, and indeed, that's the reason why we came to the showroom.

Didn't you think it's just too boring to keep all those displayed items in their ways? This driven me to draw on one of those monitors using the electronic drawing pen ...

How's my masterpiece? Just simply added a red snake there and the screen turned lively at once. Didn't look bad isn't it? Haha >,<

Left the showroom by 3.30pm something. When I returned by around 8pm, the red snake has been erased ... how mean they were =P

No comments: