Thursday, March 15, 2007

"The world's local bank" [Warm]

Really annoyed with the proposal put forward by staff J, but what brought me the shock was the response from manager Y indeed --- he got no immediate response upon listening to such weird proposal!

How could a business run like that? See, that's the type of QUALITY people I'm working with!

I couldn't stop myself "reminding" my staff in a very serious tone that integrity is always an important ethical aspect to be observed. After my speech, manager Y gave some feedback FINALLY to show that he aligned with my idea. That's too late though. My evaluation on him fell to trough with record-breaking rate.

If it's the true meaning of how people in a so-called "the world's local bank" should work like, I'm regretted to say that I don't wanna be with it any more.

No comments: