Thursday, March 22, 2007

Weird Day [Cool]

To be honest, I was a bit disappointed with the meeting with Dupont. Didn't think that he's someone I could count on, so as for RW. I'd better seek assistance from somewhere else.

When could I leave? Sigh.

Occupied by change management stuffs whole day long, and could only start dealing with TIW stuffs by late evening. Annoyed with the performance of manager Y but started to get used to it. What a pity.

Received a call from a guy at LB NY when I was about to leave. He simply called to express his surprises in catching a lady who was still working at 10pm in HK + enquire on why he couldn't move around over the spreadsheet I sent to him! What? You didn't ever know that there's a function in Excel to freeze panel, and you didn't ever think of you could unfreeze it with just one click? Gosh, weird people all over the world! @_@

No comments: