Thursday, May 10, 2007

Late call [Sunny]

Really couldn't figure out why he asked me to check on his test results. I was not supposed to do that; I was not in an appropriate position to do that, to be more exact.

Anyway, the errors were so obvious and I couldn't believe why he didn't spot that out. He didn't know what's going wrong even when I told him there's an error, pointing to a particular field on the screen.

Couldn't avoid speaking to him in a very heavy tone, though I wonder whether he ever sensed that I was scolding him.

Called the SVP at NY office at 9.50pm. "What's in the world are you guys doing over there?!" guessed what she wanna say was indeed "What's the hell you are doing over there?!", but finally modified the phrase a bit so as to make it sounded polite.

I wanna know the answer to the question as well, but very probably he won't be able to give me a satisfactory one ...

1 comment:

Day Tripper said...

'What on earth were you guys doing over there,' said the queen.