Friday, November 11, 2005

Another Friday

A very relaxing day, so free that I could attend 2 online training courses in the afternoon for my CPD hours!

Yet, that didn't mean I could leave early. Kept waiting, waiting and waiting, finally another team got IDR bond prices updated by 7.45pm. I showed my desire to leave so obviously that I put the pile of printouts on my teammate's desk right in front of his monitor without saying a word, and then returned to my seat started clearing up my trays. Completed my reporting by pressing "Send" button in LN upon receiving signed copies by 7.50pm, which was supposed to be done at 6.45pm. 1 hour has been wasted. Sometimes, I just wondered how many more hours would have to be wasted on such non-value added tasks if I stay. Gosh.

Went singing K with Emily, Florence and Carrie. Yup, we intentionally made it a "small" gathering, so that each of us could sing as much as we could =P Anyway, other than Florence, none of us could catch up those new songs ... yeah, we kept on singing golden oldies ... haha *,*

My sore throat worsened and I kept on sneezing ...

No comments: