Friday, November 04, 2005

"Busy" Friday

t meet Sum for long, I and Emily dated him out for lunch today. We had family-style dishes at "Man Kee", both Emily and Sum appreciated foods there. Sum's just like what he used to be, and we had an enjoyable lunch.

Back to office with a little pack of candies as Cecilia's birthday gift, she was so surprised and thankful! Anyway, she had an even bigger surprise later during tea time --- her boyfriend bought her half dozen of egg tarts and a big bunch of flowers, jumped into the building and appeared at the entrance of the floor for personal delivery! I could see that she was so happy, nearly got tears running out from her expressive eyes. This would really be a memorable day for her; for me, I got free egg tarts as desserts for tea =P

Tim released his wedding invitation and photos publicly through office e-mail in the afternoon, though most of us have already known about the news. So glad that he only planned to invite we new comers to his wedding registration ceremony only, or else it'd be one of the 6 weddings which I'd have to attend in the coming 2 months!

Got stunk by 4-way novation deal by evening, finally it was being passed to me for handling after nearly a month. Discussed among the team for a while, plus completing my Joyce's work for her half-day annual leave, it was nearly 9pm when I left office; I was late for PwC gathering >_< Be honest, I didn't like this feeling of instability indeed ... Gosh ... Today's dinner was for farewell of Joyce Cheuk. When I arrived at El Cid Harbour City, they've completed their many rounds of orders but still not feeling full. Wanna go to another restaurant like Dan Ryan or café, but it's full everywhere. Finally we got ourselves settled at McDonald ... haha ... We enjoyed so much of our stay there, moved around tables and chairs inside Mc Café ourselves as if we're arriving home. Noisy noisy noisy, chatting and eating. Spent only $7 for my dinner and had a very good time; what's more, got a free lift from Samantha Wong --- all people living on Kowloon East jumped into the taxi with her, with the bill charged to Samantha's client! Haha ... that's the benefit of going out with external auditors. If you're clients of Big 4, do check details of your debit note clearly before you pay your bill! =P

No comments: