Saturday, November 26, 2005

Working Saturday

Woke up even earlier than weekdays for the Connectivity Testing. Bad, bad, bad, I was so SLEEPY >_< and the drill was not well set at all. Those IT people didn't get the LN ID installed upon arrival at 9am! Other than that, there's no fatal problem for my part, all they missed for my team was Bloomberg terminal and Calypso EOD Trigger Application; but there seemed to have great troubles with other teams in SDG --- no Summit, Murex and some other main programmes were installed in their workstations at all! In short, it's a mess. Guess those IT people would have a busy week to go.

Went to shop around at Mongkok alone after the drill. Bought 3 pairs of shoes and a new set of scarf in cardigan style. Crazy, I'd better go back home earlier so as to stop myself from over-spending, though I've been spending too much already ...

No comments: