Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Resume to normal

Everything was back to normal as if nothing has happened. Nobody talked about the incident on Monday anymore. Resumed daily work, another typical day.

Had lunch with Florence and Emily at Deli and Wine, I shared with them my experience on Monday. They got similar feedbacks as what Ming and Alvis said. Emily even told that she has done something wrong last night, which caused her and two of her colleagues stayed over 10pm to check for remedial action with IT. As what her colleague said, 'You would never learn something unless you've made a mistake.'

Seemed that people all around have learnt the art to take things easy much earlier before me. Was I too demanding for my performance? I was really too green even with 4 years working experience. Still not too late to start?

No comments: