Monday, July 10, 2006

Kryoga multi-level class [Hot/ Shower]

Another marvelous day --- off by 7.50pm! If Trevor didn't catch me for a quick chat over some Calypso issues followed by trip preparation stuffs, I could even leave earlier *,*

Felt so excited for leaving "early". My desire to resign from current position would surely descend if I could free myself from office by 7.30pm persistently. Yet, I knew that it's simply an illusion. Soon I would find the work so boring that could hardly be tolerated. So as for the people. It's not the type of tasks or working environment which I really look for. I don't like to work mechanically. Tasks which involve analysis and thinking process attract me, but please don't make it too sophisticated. Quite picky indeed. I prefer stability though. I wish I could tell people exactly when I would be leaving office for gathering, rather than simply joining midway after rushing to complete non-value added stuffs for reporting.

Joint the Kryoga class with Carmen Au Yeung starting at 8.15pm, it's a multi-level class by Samantha. "Multi-level", such a vague description --- essentially it means a class between "Beginner" and "Advanced". It's the first time for me to join a class other than "Beginner" or "Level 1". Feeling great but tired, since the class required substantial physical workout and more challenging asana. Did enjoy it though. Just wondering whether I could still go attending the class tomorrow night, as my legs are aching @_@

No comments: