Sunday, July 23, 2006

My Great Sunday morning [Hot]

Woken up by 5.45am and had a quick breakfast. Aunt and uncle would take the 9.15am flight heading to Kuala Lumpur, their next travel destination. Father was so concerned about the very minute possibility of not able to reach the Airport "on time" that he ordered me to book a van for pick up at 6.30am. Gosh *_*

Gourry helped taking all luggage downstairs to the car park and then went back home to sleep again, while I went with father + mother + aunt + uncle to the Airport. Arrived there by 7.05am and dealed with check-in at once. My main role was to help out with some immigration documentations and be the photographer. They were so spiritual but I was so sleepy @_@

Aunt and Uncle proceeded to the emigration counter by 8am. Father and mother went back home then, while I headed to Central for my yoga practice. Reached the yoga centre at 9.08am, just in time to have a quick changing and got to the 17/F before the class started at 9.15am. It's the Kryoga class by Samantha. I loved to attend Samantha's classes, for she's a good master who knew both your potentials and limits. What's more, she spoke proper English without Indian ascents =P

Regained my energy after the yoga class, and left the school by 10.30am. It's such a fine sunny day! I should be going to the beach indeed if I've got my books, MD, sunglasses and sun block with me. Poorly I didn't =( Instead, I took my favourite ferry to cross the beautiful shining harbour. To compensate for my loss of not able to enjoy a beach day, I bought myself a piece of hash brown from the McDonald's at the Pier ... yummy *,* all time favourite!

No comments: