Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Miranda Shek

Met Miranda, one of the committee members of succeeding CUSA cabinet, inside the female lavatory on Monday afternoon, and arranged to have lunch with her today. Really funny to meet someone whom you didn't see for 4 years inside the lavatory of office, isn't it?

She worked in the same department and same section with me, but under different team. Actually if she didn't mention where her seat was, I would never notify her since I didn't actually walk pass that corner. We caught up with each other about updates of our own cabinet members. Seemed like her cabinet was still sticking to external audit, while most of my cabinet members had left the field already. No wonder, we're a year older than them =P

Didn't have much things to work on today (actually NEVER had things to work on upto this moment =P), so I decided to complete all those mandatory online training sessions by the end of the day. Those fresh graduates said tests attached with those trainings were difficult, that's why I placed extra attention to the course contents. Anyway, they're just some basic concepts on compliance and occupational safety issues, so it turned out that I could luckily get a pass by working on them once. Good, then I didn't have to go on with those materials again =P

Still stuck to reading those ISDA definitions, but decided to leave at 8pm finally. Let's work on it again tomorrow.

No comments: