Tuesday, July 19, 2005

So far so good

Started to have a clearer picture on my daily work. In short, tasks were not difficult but tiresome to handle. Frequent communication with counterparties would be required.

Got some tasks from Trevor today, and luckily nil from Jeffery and Simon. To certain extent, I'd like to work for Trevor since every time you'd be able to learn something from him. It didn't mean that the other 2 were bad, only that they've different style of coaching. Like for today, Trevor started to pass a counterparty to me. He quoted an example of previous correspondence so that I could draft mine on my own. He didn't expect me obtaining his approval before dispatching the mail to counterparty, though I finally sought for his proof-reading on my draft as I needed high assurance for my first correspondence to an external party. I'll have to hold responsibilities for that. Hope that it'd be smooth. Hope that everyday would be a better day.

No comments: