Friday, July 08, 2005

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye! [Sunny]

"So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye!"

These are lyrics from one of my favourite musicals "The Sound of Music", which serve best to describe my present feeling on my last day with ICBC (Asia).

Even though my time here was short (exactly 22 months by today!), it has been a fruitful and pleasurable experience. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of those whom I've worked with, particularly my dear teammates in IAD, and our Department Head, for giving tremendous guidance and supports during my stay.

Please keep in touch with me at myra@alumni.cuhk.net. May I express my sincere wishes for good luck on all of you, and for the continued success of ICBC (Asia) in future!

Best Regards,
Myra Chan

No comments: