Monday, July 18, 2005

"Normal" working day

Today is the first "normal" working day --- the 2-week daily 1.5 hours training was completed last Friday. Back to office at 9.30am and set up my new seat. They've changed the sitting plan a bit so that people in the same team could have seats closer together; and finally I got my fixed line telephone set ... haha ... so happy with it =P

Fooling around for the whole morning, only performed some test cases for UAT. Got a fresh graduate reporting duty today, she's from CU QFN! What's more, she was once a QFIN cabinet member! Cool, though I've already graduated by the time she joined CU, still feeling happy to meet someone from the school with similar backgrounds =)

On the other hand, my future direct "boss" --- a new manager who would take up my line and some other lines --- reported duty this morning as well. He's busy picking up stuffs whole day long. Didn't know if he'd be nice and helpful; the only thing I knew upto now was that I'll have to report to 3 managers in near future ...

Work came in the afternoon, but still, not much to handle since I'm a freshman with reduced workload; anyway I saw others were working pretty hard and late. I'd better grasp every chance to learn at this initial stage.

No comments: