Friday, July 29, 2005

Scarlett & Kenny

Today's Scarlett & Kenny Chan's wedding day. They had it held in City Hall at 10am. I told Scarlett that I'd be there at 11am something to have photo-taking, but finally I missed it since their rundown rolled on too fast and everything was done by 10.35am! @_@

Therefore, I just went for lunch with PwCers + Ex-PwCers at 12.30pm at Watami. Only talked to Joyce Cheuk and Kathy throughout the lunch, since they were sitting opposite/ adjacent to me. Happy chat with them =)

Sarah didn't bring any umbrella with her, so I walked by her under the rain on the way back. She'll change her job and had already secured an offer; of course it's a better move. Seemed like everybody is changing job. Suddenly thought of Florence --- would she make a move eventually?

In the afternoon, there's roasted pork "eating" in office for relocation of seats within the section. Actually they wanna have roasted piggy cutting ceremony and worship, but they just didn't have enough time preparing for it. Together with all those delicious foods at Watami, I was really full for the day! *,*

No comments: