Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Busy ... busy ... busy ...

Record breaking! Left office by 9.30pm tonight. Joyce took half-day annual leave this afternoon, so I picked up her job. Plus, Trevor finally read the correspondence I forwarded him yesterday, need to draft response for his approval. Plus, system down for the peak hours from 5pm something to 6.45pm. Plus, being assigned around 10 counterparties. Plus, gotta learn matching traders' blotters to system record. Plus, need to call over a set of master agreement. Plus ... after many "plus" added for the day, it sounded not surprising at all to off duty by 21.30. So lucky that there're no reply for London for the outstanding, or else I'd have to work even later @,@

Very productive tonight, and I left Trevor with some questions to be resolved tonight/ tomorrow ... Sorry, I just tried to sort out stuffs which I didn't understand, I didn't expect that all of you haven't noticed that before; and apologies to inform you late, since I only finished checking the agreement by 9.15pm ... =P

No comments: