Thursday, August 11, 2005

Pret A Manger

Changed the time of weekly lunch with Florence to today for this week, since she had to go signing contract with ABC yesterday. Yeah, her new office would be closer to mine, and she'd have 1.5 hours for lunch (vs 1 hour currently). I longed to have lunch at Admiralty with her =)

Intending to have better food before her short trip to Australia tonight, we headed to IFC. Saint's Alp Teahouse was our first choice, but it has been closed ... I proposed to go to Pret A Manger instead. Pret A Manger always ignited my desire to go to South Bay, for every time I went there, I would bring a pack of Pret A Manger sandwiches with me. It has been 4 months since last time I visited South Bay. Lately, I missed the beach very much and planned to go; yet, it'd be rainy again this weekend according to the weather forecast. When could I be there again *_*

No comments: