Wednesday, August 03, 2005

The Happiest vs the Worst

The Happiest

It'd certainly be my weekly lunch with Florence! This time we'd it at "Pearl" the small Vietnamese restaurant. So glad that Florence has decided to move on, very happy about that =) Looking forward to have lunch with her at Admiralty 2 months later.

The Worst

I dislike Jeffrey's style of work and behaviour very much. It has been years since I could actually name a person at work whom I was not happy with. I saw Cecilia was shocked at his requests and questions, and didn't know how to response. Afterall, it's her first job and she couldn't imagine people would make unreasonable requests in such an implied way. What's on my mind was to stop Jeffrey from saying rubbish and freed us home asap; however, I couldn't stop him right away simply because he's a manager. If I was still in ICBCA, I would certainly scold him and reject him; but sorry, here's the so-called "the world's local bank". Together with other concerns which popped up my mind earlier and many other added elements, I was driven to think carefully whether it's really worth to stay. Yup, I gotta think it carefully before it's too late.

No comments: