Monday, August 01, 2005

Lunch with Michael and Jeffrey

I though Michael might forget what he said again, but he kept his promise of having lunch with me and Jeffrey So this time. Actually I didn't "know" Jeffrey. He was a legacy-AA staff who was in the same division with me in PwC, but for no doubt he couldn't be classified as my "hi-bye" friend at all --- I was quite sure that I've never talked to him in PwC. Anyway, he's quite close with Michael, and that's why Michael asked him out for lunch together.

Michael reserved a table at "Heaven and Earth", and we could go straight into the shop while there're tones of people queuing up outside the restaurant. All our topics were banking related, as we're all from banks. Jeffrey's girl friend, Elaine, joined a while later. She had her first day work with ABN today, and just came over to have a quick chat before she went attending her afternoon training session at IFC II.

Was it so-called a "business" lunch?

No comments: