Friday, August 12, 2005

Fresh graduates

Had lunch with 4 fresh graduates after a so-called "Sharing Session" held at 11am to 12 noon. Seemed that they've different types of "complaints" after working a month here: long working hours, too much idle time, no leisure time, not working on main parts of operations, minute workload, too busy, low pay (@,*?! Indeed higher than pay of 90% of fresh graduates already ...), exposure, etc.

It's funny to see them having the discussion, I wondered whether I did the same when I just started working at PwC ... haha =P

By the way, I met 4.0 Joyce Ng in office this afternoon. She came to our floor to have discussion with someone in our section. We recognized each other once our eye sights met, and chatted for a while so "lively" that aroused others' attentions =P haha ... Really glad to see her, though we're not familiar with each other indeed --- I knew her since she's the first in PAC in CUHK, while she knew me since I was a committee member of CUSA, I guessed. Anyway, she proposed for a lunch gathering and I looked forward to meet her again =)

No comments: