Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Last lunch with Big King for 2005?

Big King would visit her hometown for the coming week, after which she'd be heading right back to Harvard. So honoured that her majesty invited me and Emily for lunch =P Anyway, it turned out to be lunch of 4 --- Big King So Tsit, Michael, FK and I.

It's the first time for me to have lunch at Vintage, a small restaurant adjacent to New World Building and was once so-called "canteen" for So Tsit when she's with McKinsey. There're just 4 tables of 2 to 5 within the restaurant, and some bar seats as well. Each of us ordered a set lunch and started chatting while waiting for foods to be served.

Enjoyed the chat very much, but not for the foods, simply because I made a wrong order of TOMATO SAUCE Tuna Pasta =( I presumed that Tuna Pasta should be in creamy sauce, so I was really surprised when it turned out to be tomato one ... I could only finished half of the dish, that's my further extend though the sauce was very dilute indeed ... @_@

No comments: