Monday, August 29, 2005

XB

ICBCA Alice had her wedding photos developed. That's why my ex-colleagues dated me out for lunch. Got the 6th sense that I'd be meeting them right in-mid of the downhill lane if I took the "footbridge" route, so I tried out --- Bingo! I really caught them there! *,* They're so excited that we stopped and talked lively for a while; but then, my ex-boss ET appeared on the lane >_<" All ex-colleagues speeded up their paces suddenly, leaving me alone with ET; ET said he followed my ex-colleagues and spotted me ... poor me -_-

Finally, ET went for lunch with us. So bad, turned out that I and Ame had to talk to ET, while others kept burying their heads in foods. Plus, cheapy ET dared to ask me treating him! Weird, weird, weird! I rejected him at once and even scolded him --- I used to scold him by the time when he's my boss, I could scold him even more fiercely now for sure as his ex-staff ... wahaha =P

No comments: