Sunday, August 21, 2005

That serious?!

Really felt bad to get involved in such kind of irrational "conversation", which turned out to be non-value added. To certain extend, I was quite angry at the very beginning, for a friend who I've known for 7 years could keep on saying such things before I revealed I knew the whole story. Then, I found it's useless to give my advices, though I thought she gotta understand it for her growth. Okay, when I found that no progress could be made and said forget about it, trying to have a friend move later on, I got a cold response pinpointing that I've made an innocent accusation which she couldn't forget.

That serious?! Everything turned upside down, inside out. I wondered whether my written English was that poor so that people didn't understand me at all, or she really couldn't catch the point.

Anyway, I won't deal with it further, it has already spoiled my mood. Both parties had wrong doing in the whole incident. I knew it won't be the end of the story, I might be impeached, I might be blamed, but I didn't wanna deal with it anymore. Dear Lord, please forgive me.

No comments: