Thursday, February 09, 2006

Mint Mocha [Cool]

Had lunch with Tao and Alvis at MIX Standard Charactered Building. Alvis arrived early with a bottle of Mint Mocha from CitySuper. Thank you so much =)

Tao reached the restaurant after her physiotherapy session. There're some problems with her limb muscles and she gotta have check-up regularly. Scars of aging, that's what we all couldn't deny, wasn't it?

Chatting while enjoying our western lunch here. Seemed that Tao was very busy at work after she settled herself in the Marketing Department. Busy yet enjoyable, that's more than enough.

Laying on the sofa I felt so tired. If I didn't have to be back for work at 2pm I'd rather spend my afternoon simply sitting or pondering there. What I need is more than a holiday. That's what flashed across my mind. I knew it pretty well but afterall there're so many aspects to consider before a final decision could be made. Opportunies and threats, pros and cons. I've missed the last deadline already, what I could do is to wait until next cut-off date. By then, determining factors would be more prominent and further actions could be arranged. Sounded so idealistic. Who knows?

Next cut-off period: April 2006

2 comments:

Day Tripper said...

Next time when you order a mocha from Starbucks, you can ask for a peppermint syrup with an additional $3 only.

Then you can have your own peppermint mocha.

Btw I brought a bottle back here too.

Sana said...

Still miss the ordinary hot Peppermint Mocha though ...

Let's have Mint Mocha together ... Cheers ~ *,*