Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Agent's call

An agent who didn't contact me for nearly a year suddenly rang me up. I actually missed the first call in the morning while I was sleeping, not bothered to listen to the voice mail at all since I thought it's kinda database update or simply for season greetings; not until she gave the second call 3 hours later.

An IA position in an i bank. A prestigious company, seemed to be a good job, but definitely of bad timing. I told the agent directly that I won't consider any opening until I receive my bonus and get known to the pay increment in March 2007 the earliest. Nevertheless, the agent forwarded to me the job specifications and asked for the updated resume.

Would make a try, but not at the moment; would do what the agent asked for, but in early 2007. Afterall, there're only 2 more business days to go before close of 2006. What's more, the e-mail was not reaching my inbox still, probably due to network congestion ... such a good reason to put off the agent's request =P

Let's see how it would go in 2007. Looking forward to the new year *,*

No comments: