Sunday, April 06, 2008

Letter from Consultant Dermatologist @ London Bridge Hospital [Cold]

"I think you are suffering from seborrhoeic dermatitis which is very common condition that affects healthy young adults. This may be associated with the pressure you are under with particular reference to your forthcoming wedding. I thought you would be helped by a mild cortisone/ antifungal preparation in the form of Daktacort ointment which I supplied. You should apply this to the affected areas daily for some 3 weeks."

What did that indicate?

I'm healthy.
I'm young.
I'm under pressure.

Was pressure the exact reason causing the rash? Well, it turned much better after applying the ointment, yet, pressure still with me --- Indeed, I would rather say I'm not that fond of dealing with ever-changing administration stuff rather than under severe pressure! Come on, work out your way please! *_*

No comments: