Saturday, July 03, 2004

《 Harry Porter and The Prisoner of Azkaban 》 [Shower, but still hot]

Enjoyed drink with Ming at Pacific Coffee while we were planning for our Hokkaido trip. Actually it's a bit difficult to plan without a computer connected to internet, since we gotta refer to information posted on web from time to time (e.g. the train schedule). That's why after 2-hour sit in the coffee shop we could only draft a rough plan. We also discussed a bit on places that we wanna visit in Tokyo. Maybe I should tell Alvis about that later.

After wandering around Telford and Amoy shopping malls, it came to the time when we could enjoy 《 Harry Porter 》 finally! Just feel that this episode was not as good as previous ones, since it is not a fairy tale for children anymore. I didn't mean that the movie was bad, but just wondering would it be too complicated for children. Anyway, I'm curious if those actors could still pick up their roles in the coming 4th episode. Feel like they are really too "old" for it ... haha ... let's see =P

Right after the movie we jumped onto the bus heading to Tsim Sha Tsui. Ming has dated his elder sister for dinner. We decided to try Ka Ma Do Japanese Restaurant (火間土吖!) finally despite the bad experience we had with its waitress early this year. I guess that waitress has been fired already, and manner of staff serving there improved a bit. (Only a bit I would say) We were arranged to seats near the windows facing the Victoria Harbour, and that's why we were able to watch the firework and laser show which started at 8pm. The environment was good, but foods were so-so though they were cheaper than what I've expected, with prices at similar range with that offered by Watami. Overall, I would say it's acceptable.

* * *

I feel there is a gradual change inside myself. Not physically, but psychologically. I know I can ignore it, but I gotta be honest. Somewhat this change does frighten me. When did I start thinking that way? Is that I don't wanna pick up the role any more? Is it something intrinsic which I covered up previously, or it evolves over time due to erosion? I don't know. What I know is that nobody could help me. You can't, he can't, she can't. I gotta face it and cope with it myself. Tolerance, maybe that is the only thing I need.

* * *

My friend was in trouble again. As an observer I could give a pretty objective opinion, which was of course irritating to those who got involved in it. What's the truth? I don't know, and that's not important any more. The hurt was there and it could hardly heal. Life is not supposed to be like that, isn't it? How long will it take to fade out the effect?

Only God knows.

* * *

I wish Ming could succeed in his interview tomorrow. Please.

No comments: