Thursday, January 26, 2006

Last working day for the year of the Rooster [Cold]

Last day in office before the Lunar New Year, kept on working busily. The bank offered early leave by 4.30pm today, but for sure I won't be able to enjoy this benefit. Indeed I was off by 9.30pm @_@ Left only one task unaccomplished by the time I left office, but I didn't wanna work any further; if I would have to complete the task, it'd certainly take me another 1 hour at least. Though it's not my habit to delay work, it won't be too irresponsible left only a single task for the close of the lunar new year, wasn't it?

2 comments:

Day Tripper said...

You shouldn't leave any work for the next year as it's the tradition of clearing off everything before the eve. This year you must work even tougher than last year, pity on you.

Sana said...

If I kept on working I would probably be the last one to leave on my floor, no good either ... haha

Anyway, I was the one with the least outstanding task in my team already, only one single task, pretty good already. My manager got more than 10 tasks pending. You should feel pity on him =P