Thursday, January 19, 2006

Mark Six [Windy/ Shower]

This is the first Mark Six I've ever bought, and you won't believe why I had it --- all because I felt annoyed and wanna get some ways to spend my money with potential returns.

Back to office in the morning, working non-stop as usual due to Joyce's absence. Felt very annoyed with K's attitude and performance. I didn't wanna mention it in details again, but I was quite sure I didn't look good or else Yaqub won't talk to me just before lunch. He said I could assign some work to K so as to reduce my burden, but he's kind enough to remind me simultaneously that the teaching process would be suffering since K never bare in mind every single procedure he should do in order to accomplish a task. Exactly! How could a so-called "Master graduate" work so badly as if he's an idiot?! Oh help!

Yaqub suggested that I should try out my luck at Mark Six so as to grasp the chance of working no further and just traveling around to enjoy what life should be. Had a quick lunch and wandered around before going back to office. Stopped by the betting branch at Central, suddenly I recalled what Yaqub said. I jumped into the branch and got the first Mark Six in my life --- weird, right? It's a computer-generated one, pay HKD20 and you'd have one piece ... haha *,* [Btw, the result of my weird act was rare --- didn't even got a single number hit =P]

Anyway, I was back to my mood after lunch, kept on thinking about my annual leave tomorrow. My first AL taken after joining this company ... Wahaha >,< ... Continued to work, work, work ... finally left by 10pm again @_@

No more work this week.

No comments: