Thursday, September 06, 2007

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye! [Hot]

沒空再寫一篇新的 last day note ,只好改編兩年前的那一篇就傳出去了 ...

"So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye!"

This comes from one of my favourite musicals, which serves best to describe my present feeling on my last day with HSBC.

Even though my stay here is relatively short --- 26 months by today --- it has been a fruitful and pleasurable experience. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of those whom I've worked with, in particular Trevor and SDG Credit Derivatives team, for giving tremendous guidance and
supports during my stay.

Please keep in touch with me at myra@alumni.cuhk.net (e-mail) or myra_chan@hotmail.com (MSN).  May I express my sincere wishes for good luck on all of you, and for the continued success of the Department in future!

Best Regards,
Myra

No comments: