Thursday, June 02, 2005

Meeting with Geoffrey and Trevor

It's the first time for me to break into the HSBC Main Building in the evening. After getting through the security checking point, I reached the 15/F there and asked for Trevor. The receptionist showed me the way to 17/F. Those elevators were operated automatically when there's someone approaching them, so high tech! Seems like I was visiting a playground rather than going to interview =P

Finally I arrived at the floor for the investment banking section. Looked so cool, seemed like the floor was made up by a number of glass rooms which were covered up by louvre-boards. I tried to peek through the glass and, of course, saw nothing. Someone passed by when I peeked ... so embarrassing >,<

Had meetings with Geoffrey and Trevor, each for more than an hour. I got no answer correct!!! Haha ... I told them frankly that I know nothing about Treasury Operations. Though they indeed wanna seek for someone with analytical mind only, I didn't expect that they would be interested in candidate who was totally ignorant with their daily operations ... Haha *,*

When I escaped from the HSBC Main Building, it's already 8.38pm. I haven't been staying so late at Central for long! I rushed into the MTR station at once and took the first train home --- I was very HUNGRY!!!!!

No comments: