Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Running race in the great morning

Woke up at 6am something to catch up with the interview at 8am, so tired indeed >,< The assistant HR manager was named Brenda, a nice lady with little smile. She's late. Didn't talk to her for long since I gotta leave before 8.30am in order to catch up the MTR from Olympic to Central.

Once stepping out from the HSBC Tower, I rushed to MTR station and was just in time to catch up a MTR before its doors closed. Took off the coat of my suit, I changed to the black cardigan and had the coat folded properly before putting it into my bag. Started running through the Hong Kong and Central stations once got off the MTR, it's 8.48am when I reached the escalator up the way to Exit J. Kept running up staircases besides the BOC Tower, I saw ICBC Tower right in front. Ran Ran Ran ... finally arrived on the 34/F and signed the timesheet right outside my boss's room. So lucky, I made it, didn't get late! *,*

No comments: