Friday, October 14, 2005

Crossroads

Everybody in my team looked tired, and it became everybody's wish to leave before 8pm tonight. Should be able to accomplish it IF there's NO BOND PRICE REPORTING again!!! >_< Really found it disgusting to have something bothering my off time every night!!!

Simon suddenly asked me to go for a chat when I've packed all my stuffs and was about to leave. Thought it's just a leisure one, that's why I was quite surprised when he said we had to talk about that in conference room. He said Trevor and him considered I got the ability to take up duties on top of credit derivatives, and asked if I'm interested to spare some of my time to learn about work of the Regional team, especially at this moment when they still couldn't get a suitable new recruits to handle that.

Arha, every time when I was about to think of the direction of my career path, something would pop up. Though I've agreed to take that up (indeed, they did expect me to do so) and though I've declared in advance that they shouldn't blame me if I couldn't handle both sides well in future, I guess it's really the time I gotta think seriously what I wanna do in future. Anyway, not for tonight, since I gotta rush for dinner with my dear ex-PwCers at the Germany Restaurant at TST Holiday Inn; not for tonight, since my brain wasn't functioning anymore.

No comments: